Random........
IT Doctor came.. finally my network is ok liao.Sleepy sleepy day... The good weather is making me zzz... with my sore eyes, i think i really
Oh yes, anyone wants a designer haircut + L'oreal Professional Hair colouring at only $68 for all hair lengths, u may want to go for Bonafides at Centrepoint. Out of the $68, $8 will be donated to the Worldvision Singapore. I will probably be going next week with my cousins. :)
SAFE officially started yesterday. I am STILL doing well with the food for lunch. Thank God. haha, i'm not that tempted alrdy since i could resist the thought of going for prata last night for supper. Kway Teow soup for this two days.. and it's soupy soupy days.. i kinda miss rice, but i must persevere to see results at the end of 2 weeks, or even two months. Maybe it's my mind, i feel lighter. HAHAHA!
Office gonna go gym to workout on Fri!! HOHOHO. i really hope to complete the whole course of SAFE, and
NO MOUNTAINS! Putting my trust in God for my studies and assignments. God give me Your wisdom in making this big decision.
I always hate decision makings. but of cos, with my leaders, parents and God's support, it makes things much easier.
Thank God! Gonna have a good rest tonight with my family. I am constantly missing them... i saw my mum during lunch time and it was like.. years not seeing my mum. LOL.
Okies, back to


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home