Back to work! YEA! I really enjoy working. Being at home is so boring............
Completed most of the work for today.. explains why i'm here blogging. Just had my breakfast. Looking forward to lunch becos i have been craving for yong tau foo soup since ytd's lunch!!
Got the MacDonald's coupon. Alamak, so tempting you know.. with all the FREE food. But i shall commit to a healthy diet. Mac Lunch/Dinner once in two weeks. HAHA. Yes i CAP the word free. If you realise, female money is easier to earn. The tendency of buying more is there when it's on Sale, Promotion or Buy 1 get 1 Free that kind. I worked in sales line before.. and i know even though it's on sale, the actual price is alrdy higher. I believe you readers know this too. But we're just tempted to buy more lor.
I also heard complaints from my guy friends saying why sales mainly ladies' products. For me, i think i buy things on impulse if it's on sales, which is no good! I must manage my expenses. For guys, they think and consider more before buying just one shirt.
Getting too far now.. Shall get back to doing some work.. HAHA. Office is so empty today.......
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
WISHLIST
*surprises!!
*CAR!!! license first...
*super mini shih tzu + all maintenance for the puppy.
*
*iPOD PINK
*
*super BIG BAG of Golden Boronia Nougat, Original Crunchy!
*big bag
*
*
*Ed Hardy teeS esp the ones with diamond studs
*
*stylo belts
*
*
*
*
*Crocs footwear
*the special words
*and more! give me some time to think.. any little thing counts actually. =)
***definitely cash vouchers are good too.. HAHAHA
TO GET...
*
*
*2 pairs of jeans
*
*
*
*
*Batam A&W!!!
*
*Korean Pure black lens
*
*shed 5kgs
*Pariss International Buffet
*make sushi
*
*cycling
*learn swimming
*vocals course
*Canto class
*Basic Jap and Korean language course
*
*Cable Car Ride
Previous Posts
- 9 days!!
- I am so hungry.. But the maid is the one cooking t...
- FINALLY!
- Tired
- Will be away to KL and Genting from 23rd Nov - 27t...
- Blessings!
- Chasing Donkeys
- HOLIDAY!
- BATAM!
- 14 DAYS!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home