Countdowns
Counting down...9 days to Cousin's wedding which i need to be the ah gor..
11 days to Interpersonal Skills exams..
18 days tp PAY DAY cum Mid Autumn festival(house will be loaded with mooncakes for sure)
20 days to my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21 days to Batam???
23 days to Children's day(which i dont have a share of holiday) and to the first saving!!!!
34 days to Staff Retreat!
and more to come... My life is filled with excitement and events! HAHA.
TGIF! It's Friday! Aunty Grace and I are hitting the gym after work. Gotta rush home to get my attire cos i didn't bring them... =/ Hope to meet my cousins, nieces and nephew tonight too!!
Oh ya.... 1408.. not a nice show! It's the first time after a movie and no one is commenting about it. Partly because my eyes were 2/5 opened throughout the show. I dont like bloody scenes. Yucks! HAHA. We went for supper and McFlurry and Talk!
I still prefer Ratatouille! Wanna watch 881, No Reservations blah blah blah.....
Clear my work! =p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home