Mayor Visit
The Mayor of dunno which CDC will be visiting my centre at 10am. Specially wore nicer and neater to give a good impression since i'm the front desk, i represent the image of Daybreak too. hehe. Err.. normal days i'll just put on something comfortable with slippers because i stay so near home. I must be more girly and take some time to doll up now...I love Peg Peg, Shun and Roy. They'll always be my best bestss... No matter how busy they are, they'll always talk to me when i needed. That night when i needa release, Peg offered to call me. It was so sweet. :)
However, sometimes am guilty toward Roy because when he's on the way home and wanting to chat with someone, i'm always out or busy. Sorry!! I'll make a point to listen and chat with you! Cos you've always listened to me walk home in the late nights... Time when we got nothing to talk about, you'll just accompany me. Though he always wakes me up from my dreams............. :(
Shun, no need to say so much liao. HAHA. I told him what i felt. Since 4 years ago.. he never failed to care more than anyone else. His concern is.. "huh?! why.... what happened" I can imagine le lor. HAHA.
Our friendship will not fall. Because i've felt the commitment of making this friendship a good one.
If a friendship can waver when another thing comes.. it shows this is not strong.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home