I am fatty Yan Yan. After the past 4 days of celebrations with dinners and lunches.. i think i'm really growing fat fat!
Yea i'm home now.. meeting with CHEC guys is cancelled, postponed to next wed night.
Swensens' Executive lunch with my colleagues. with complimentary Firehouse. Half Udon with Jul & Yun @ Ichiban Sushi AMK Hub. Zi Char dinner downstairs followed by Emicakes' Durian Premium.
I am super full now. Just sitting like a fat piggy facing my lappy. I need to go on diet after next wed.
Received a Red Bag and a Red Wallet from Ping, Li and Dayi.
Ang Bao from Daddy and Regina.
SUPER tired. shall go rest. On leave tmr. NO MOOD NOW.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
WISHLIST
*surprises!!
*CAR!!! license first...
*super mini shih tzu + all maintenance for the puppy.
*
*iPOD PINK
*
*super BIG BAG of Golden Boronia Nougat, Original Crunchy!
*big bag
*
*
*Ed Hardy teeS esp the ones with diamond studs
*
*stylo belts
*
*
*
*
*Crocs footwear
*the special words
*and more! give me some time to think.. any little thing counts actually. =)
***definitely cash vouchers are good too.. HAHAHA
TO GET...
*
*
*2 pairs of jeans
*
*
*
*
*Batam A&W!!!
*
*Korean Pure black lens
*
*shed 5kgs
*Pariss International Buffet
*make sushi
*
*cycling
*learn swimming
*vocals course
*Canto class
*Basic Jap and Korean language course
*
*Cable Car Ride
Previous Posts
- I AM 18! Finally....
- Day 2
- My eyes are making me very tired and restless. I g...
- Day 1
- PTL! My Director approved the course that i'm inte...
- 3 days!
- Busy busy!
- Blessed
- Encouraged
- Not that i like to spend money on buying footwear....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home