Blessed
Blessings are alrdy coming my way!! Hehe. CG bought me a denim jacket, and a tee shirt. Surprisingly... Aaron bought the tee shirt despite SX objecting as i said i may not like. Well.. Aaron's discernment is good hor.. hehe, he got me the t-shirt from a shop which i liked! PTL!My cake was MOONCAKE! CG kindly pluck the moon for me as a cake.. WAHAHA. lameee...
GB this morning, was more of planning for the pre-camp camp for the girls. It's gonna be "interesting"........ hiakhiakhiak.
We watched a disgusting, bloody movie after CG.. Dont rmb the title.. but yea, yucky.. Till now i'm still feeling nauseous.
Had the worse and scariest cab ride for my entire 17yrs 350 days. Uncle drove into Seletar Camp.. made so many turns.. surroundings were the bushes, trees.. you can hardly see anyone. I was praying so hard in my heart. Plus the uncle was so crappy which made me more scared. My heart pounded so fast. I couldn't call anyone as i was alrdy nauseous. I wanted to get out of the cab and vomit but i felt the uncle(if he's a crook), he could take advantage while i'm out of the car near the bushes. Eeeekkk..
Anyway, the route he took which he claimed is shortcut, wasn't short at all. The fare was higher.. the ride was bad. Just thank God i'm home safely. I almost smsed my parents to tell them i love them. WAHAHAHAHA. sot sot..
Am so excited! My next whole week will be busy! Oh yes!! I'm so so so happy. Am looking forward to an enjoyable week ahead. I know my friends dont just love me for the week, they love me all the time becos i love them too!!
Gotta sleep early now for a brighter day tmr!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home