Busy day..
I went for hair rebonding just now. It's straight again now.. i scrolled down to look at the pictures and i felt they were nice.. who knows what's happening at the back!! =( it was super curly and messy without me knowing.Now i like the old front and the current back. hahaha. Still nice anyway. No pictures! Didn't manage to take a presentable one. hehe.
Was a hectic day today. I didn't sleep well last night. Calls, smses, disturbs from my siblings.. thank God for preserving me for service, PM, Eric's surprise birthday celebration, visitation to TTSH, and a 4-hrs long rebonding session.
I only had a pack of chicken rice for lunch and it lasted for 8 hrs. I had no choice but to buy a pack of rice at 10.30pm becos my stomach was causing some nuisance. Not that i'm hungry.. but its just alerting me to eat. So yes.. ate some rice and here i am.
Work tmr again. Kinda dread working suddenly becos of a tiring day today...... Nvm, Mondays usually pass very fast recently. :) Goodnight all.
Think about it, 8 weeks to Christmas. Which means another 8 Mondays, 8 Tues, 8 Weds, 8 Thurs, 8 Fridays, 8 Sats and 8 Sundays. Isn't it fast? This year flew....
This coming weekend is pledging weekend. Pastor said we can have what we see.
And the next few days are as busy as usual.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home