Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mid-week

Yes! It's midweek again. Drawing nearer to the weekends, which i love! hehe.

Sabie bought us Sakae Sushi after passing her driving test as a celebration!! Thank you Sabie, and thank God for the blessing!

Met up with Shun in the end last night after some cancelling and want to meet anot discussion over the span of 30min. Had MOS at our ex workplace. I didn't know there's Subway in PS. =(

Walked the whole Orchard (PS, Heeren, Cine, Taka) with my heels. It rotted i think. Was dragging myself. haha. Went back to PS after Taka to meet Aaron since Shun wanna go back early. Couldn't tahan so i bought a pair of flats! Didn't really go well with my attire, but who cares when my legs were alrdy almost gone..

I really like the perfume.. anyone wanna buy for me? only available at Orchard Taka. They're having a promo. $129(u.p. $199) that comes with free gifts worth $100. If i didn't spend $1k over the past few days, i would buy that.. Now i shall wait to see if i'll get that as a gift, or i will buy after pay day.

Watched Romantic Princess last night before sleeping though i was really super tired.... ok.. the show is getting nicer too. haha, so its worth some of my time. Slept at 2am. Red eyes but not very tired.

Meeting Eileen for lunch and EG for dinner. Hohohoho! =)

Shun told me about this song, When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne. Really speaks alot if someone's out of love or lost someone.. Not me, but i can kinda understand the kinda feeling.

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now
[Chorus]
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're goneThe face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss youI've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now
[Chorus]
We were made for each other
Out here foreverI know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soulI can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




WISHLIST
*surprises!!
*CAR!!! license first...
*super mini shih tzu + all maintenance for the puppy.
*Sony Cybershot DSC-T20 PINK
*iPOD PINK
*Emicakes' Durian Cake
*super BIG BAG of Golden Boronia Nougat, Original Crunchy!
*big bags eg. NUM's size
*NKJV Bible, preferably Precious Moments
*Denim Jacket
*Ed Hardy teeS esp the ones with diamond studs
*earring hanger/stand
*stylo belts
*personalised EZ-link card
*digital weighing scale
*yummy birthday meals
*Gucci Envy Me perfume
*Crocs footwear
*the special words
*and more! give me some time to think.. any little thing counts actually. =)
***definitely cash vouchers are good too.. HAHAHA


TO GET...
*new more tops
*black pants
*2 pairs of jeans
* 2 flats
*1 heels 1 wedge(we always dont get enough. hehe)
*cosmetics
*one whole day out to relax including duck tour
*Batam A&W!!!
*ESCAPE Theme Park
*Korean Pure black lens
*KTV on my Bday
*shed 5kgs
*Pariss International Buffet
*make sushi
*new Nokia handphone
*cycling
*learn swimming
*vocals course
*Canto class
*Basic Jap and Korean language course
*new hair colour
*Cable Car Ride



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]