I dont know how to describe to you the joy of coming back to work. It's wonderful man..
I'm kinda a workaholic, though i may sometimes be lazy and want to have more sleep, but i still love working! Like the previous post i've mentioned, being at home and not working could be one of the most torturing thing for me. HAHA.
Anyway, i'm enjoying work.. clearing the ones which i didn't do since thurs. before i finished doing them, more are added. Thank God that time passes very fast today too! just a blink of eyes and its alrdy close to 12pm.
Now i'm thinking if i want to cut my hair becos its really like lion's tail as described by AL. =((((
Gonna go after work ba..... hmmmm
Monday, November 05, 2007
WISHLIST
*surprises!!
*CAR!!! license first...
*super mini shih tzu + all maintenance for the puppy.
*
*iPOD PINK
*
*super BIG BAG of Golden Boronia Nougat, Original Crunchy!
*big bag
*
*
*Ed Hardy teeS esp the ones with diamond studs
*
*stylo belts
*
*
*
*
*Crocs footwear
*the special words
*and more! give me some time to think.. any little thing counts actually. =)
***definitely cash vouchers are good too.. HAHAHA
TO GET...
*
*
*2 pairs of jeans
*
*
*
*
*Batam A&W!!!
*
*Korean Pure black lens
*
*shed 5kgs
*Pariss International Buffet
*make sushi
*
*cycling
*learn swimming
*vocals course
*Canto class
*Basic Jap and Korean language course
*
*Cable Car Ride
Previous Posts
- No life
- On MC
- If I can see it, I can have it.
- Refreshed & Renewed
- Bad experience
- Busy day..
- I really cant stay at home the whole day. so i fou...
- Home on a Sat
- Haven't been consistent in blogging recently.. per...
- I wanna buy ..A Pierre Cardin wallet for Daddy.Cro...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home