A short break
I came back from camp ytd evening. It was physically tiring.. very, especially helping to crack my brain and pour in ideas for my cousin's wedding on sat. Btw, Mum said the wedding was 7 stars, better than the RC! :)But its so fulfilling. I felt that the lives of the campers are somehow impacted by each and every of us. So yea, its worth my time and energy. I dont like to invest or waste time on something that dont grow and has no life.
Half day today and i'm going for an ................. later! woohoo!
Alot of photos from Cheryl's wedding, and camp. Will upload when i have the time to come online at home.
Gotta start thinking about events and decor for Owen's wedding alrdy. Its in Jan next yr.. so fast. And i enjoy it!!
Back to work now!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home