Monday, November 19, 2007

The happiest thing that happened (Part 1)

My weekend was great, but what was greater, was..... MY SIS GOT SAVED YESTERDAY!!!!

Thats the happiest thing that happened(Part 1). Part 1 its becos, there'll be 3 more parts coming up, i'll go to the altar with my Dad, my Mum, and my Bro. I KNOW IT FOR SURE!

I have been praying so long, desiring the salvation of my family, especially my sister's after bringing her out for outreaches and so on..

I confess that i was peeping at her hands which she held so tightly together when Pst Phil was giving the altar call. After promting so 2 or 3 times, she did not raise her hand. In my heart, i was praying so strongly, almost bursting into tears when there was no movement. I was pretty sure she would respond becos the presence of God was so strong in the hall that morning. And when Pastor was painting the cross and Jesus, i know she was amazed.

After praying, she sticked out one finger of her clenched tightly fist. I continued praying and praying. and FINALLY! She raised her right hand!!!!!!! FOR SO LONG.....!!

I tell you, i teared. I was so happy that the time is come... Of cos, i pretended i didn't see her raised hand when Pastor asked us to go to the front. So i asked her if she wants to go forward, and without a second thought, we went. So....... those who were looking at the LED screen would see my sis and I.. haha, her name is Xin Jie.

Thanks to my dear friends who smsed me to share my joy. Like Rach, EeRong, Shufeng. Peg.. and those who knows her. =)))

I will never forget that day she responded though i've forgotten my own "birthday". hahahaha.

I was in super good mood ytd. Any big thing that happened wouldn't bring me down. WOW! Wah, i'm still excited! Cos my dad, mum and bro will be coming soon, i can see it! If i can see it, i can have it! The whole household will be saved!

It's Monday. But i'm still energetic and joyful.

HV tonight. phew, its not gonna be a waste of time. It's gonna be a time of sowing. And what happened ytd, can happen to my girls.

TGIM!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




WISHLIST
*surprises!!
*CAR!!! license first...
*super mini shih tzu + all maintenance for the puppy.
*Sony Cybershot DSC-T20 PINK
*iPOD PINK
*Emicakes' Durian Cake
*super BIG BAG of Golden Boronia Nougat, Original Crunchy!
*big bags eg. NUM's size
*NKJV Bible, preferably Precious Moments
*Denim Jacket
*Ed Hardy teeS esp the ones with diamond studs
*earring hanger/stand
*stylo belts
*personalised EZ-link card
*digital weighing scale
*yummy birthday meals
*Gucci Envy Me perfume
*Crocs footwear
*the special words
*and more! give me some time to think.. any little thing counts actually. =)
***definitely cash vouchers are good too.. HAHAHA


TO GET...
*new more tops
*black pants
*2 pairs of jeans
* 2 flats
*1 heels 1 wedge(we always dont get enough. hehe)
*cosmetics
*one whole day out to relax including duck tour
*Batam A&W!!!
*ESCAPE Theme Park
*Korean Pure black lens
*KTV on my Bday
*shed 5kgs
*Pariss International Buffet
*make sushi
*new Nokia handphone
*cycling
*learn swimming
*vocals course
*Canto class
*Basic Jap and Korean language course
*new hair colour
*Cable Car Ride



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]