So many wants...
I want to.....attend Basic Healthy Cooking class at Serangoon CC on 13 Jan 08.
attend Basic Manicure & Pedicure Class at AMK CC from 28 Jan - 18 Feb 08.
attend Home Cooking/Variety Cooking class at Sengkang CC on 18th Dec 07.
go for Japanese cooking class.
go for Personal Makeup class at Sembawang CC from 7-8 Jan 08.
learn to speak Cantonese, Japanese and Korean.
I want to work as a....
AIR STEWARDESS.
Customer Care Consultant.
Client Services Officer in any Bank.
Counsellor in CityCare.
Church staff.
I want for Christmas....
More clothes for sure!
Gucci Envy Me 100ml
Givenchy Irresistable 30ml
Sony Cybershot T20 PINK
iPod or Creative MP3
BAGS
Shoes
I wanna see..
YOU!
Snow.
Sky full of twinkling stars.
Shooting stars
Fallen orange leaves.
I wanna go to..
KL & BKK for shopping.
HK for Disneyland.
anywhere that will allow me to experience the different seasons!
All these i conclude, Xin Yan is teachable and adventurous to learn different things. She is VERY ambitious and want to work as anything she can think of.. Greedy becos her wishlist for Christmas is short yet expensive. She just need time to enjoy the nature.. She's a SHOPAHOLIC.
But i'm really serious about the things i've mentioned though. HAHA.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home