I'M DRAINED. HAYWIRED. STRESSED UP!
I WANNA CRY OUT LOUD. I NEED A BREAK. I'M AFRAID I CAN TAKE IT NO MORE.
I NEED HELP. I DONT WANT TO BE THIS WAY.
I BROKE DOWN ONCE AGAIN.
it seems like no one cares. tears flow like running water. the person i need is not here. i need a shoulder to cry on.
why keep putting stress on me? i'm not a superwoman too. and i'm now sick. with flu and cough. feeling terrible.
i dont want to proof to anyone. i just want to do my best. the results dont matter. as long as i've tried my best. this is how i wanna live. and it's the way i can make myself less stress.
targets?? i lost them. now. i'm totally stressed out and i cant think of anything else except my exam on mon. what else can i think off? nothing.
``gal with wild ideas is dead for the time being.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home